- 1 slice bacon
- 1/2 large apple (about 1/2 cup chopped?)
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 slices swiss cheese, diced (or just use shredded)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pinch kosher salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Chop bacon into pieces and brown. Halfway through bacon cooking, add chopped apple and cook for several minutes until apple softens.
- Mix eggs with milk, cheddar and salt. Pour over bacon and apple. Cover with swiss cheese.
- Place frittata under broiler (in safe skillet!) for 3-5 minutes, until brown and bubbly.
- Makes 3 servings, each about 300 kcal, or 4 servings at about 225 kcal.