Tuna Salad Recipe
My “go-to” lunch when I want to feel healthy is tuna salad. I interchange canned tuna and salmon, so take your pick! This version is made with a packet of salmon. Look for the 3 oz vacuum-packed packets in the tuna aisle.
- 3 oz packet of pink salmon
- 1 tsp curry powder (either red or yellow!)
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat mayo OR 1-2 oz of low-fat plain yogurt
- 3-5 squirts of mustard (zesty honey mustard, spicy brown, dijonnaise – or all 3!)
- 1 large celery stalk, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced