Greek Quinoa Salad
- 60 frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup dry quinoa, prepared as directed
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 a pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, chopped into 1 in pieces
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed olives
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 lemon + its zest
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 block Fat-Free Presidential Feta Cheese (or your own favorite)
- Fresh or dried oregano to taste
Cook shrimp, quinoa, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, zucchini in your method of choice. Toss together with cucumber, olives and capers. Drizzle with lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil dressing.
Makes about 14 cups. Each cup is approximately 115 calories, 3 grams of fiber and 11 grams of protein.