Pumpernickel Salmon Red Pepper Sandwiches
This sandwich features smoked salmon, sweet and spicy red pepper jelly, and spinach and red pepper for a nutritious crunch.
Servings 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 4 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 2 tbsp red pepper jelly or chutney
- 1/4 cup chopped red peppers
- Handful baby spinach
- 4 ounces smoked sockeye salmon
Spread 2 tbsp cream cheese and 1 tbsp of red pepper jelly on the two sides of sandwich.
Press red peppers into cream cheese.
Layer salmon onto red pepper jelly.
Top with spinach and press together.