Every Herb Salmon Salad
I created this salmon salad that blends all my favorite herbs with yogurt, olive oil and lemon juice for a bright and creamy dressing.
Servings 2 servings
- 1 six-ounce can of wild salmon drained
- 1 cup fresh loosely packed herbs, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper about 1/2 cup chopped
- 1 stalk celery about 1/4 cup chopped
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp KRAFT Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt + pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together well.
Serve with crackers, on a salad, on a sandwich, or with a spoon!