Herby Summer Pasta Salad
This is one of those great recipes where you can mix and match whatever you have in your fridge - or garden! Sub in 2.5 cups of your own summer veggies and use the combination of fresh and dried herbs you have in your pantry. You can’t go wrong!
- 2 cups whole wheat rotini
- 1 cup chopped fresh green beans
- 1 cup frozen (or fresfire roasted corn
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbed feta cheese
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 small handful fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch dried dill
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
Cook pasta according to package. With 3 minutes remaining, add beans and corn. Drain.
When cool, toss pasta with bell pepper and feta.
To make dressing, add lemon zest through pepper in a blender and blend.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Garnish with additional fresh herbs.