Easy Pork + Slaw Tacos
The secret's in the slaw! This semi-homemade slaw makes a great soft taco or taco salad bowl. Swap out pork for any protein you wish - grilled or shredded chicken, tofu, beans, or fish.
Servings 6 tacos
- Smoked pork
- Guacamole homemade or store-bought
- Sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Extra limes for garnish
- 1 bag 365 slaw mix
- 1 cup of fire roasted corn thawed under water
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chopped
- A handful cilantro chopped
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix slaw with thawed corn, chopped pepper, and chopped cilantro.
Add lime juice, mayo, olive oil, salt and pepper and toss everything together.
Assemble tacos by spreading guacamole and sour cream on tortilla. Add slaw and pork and drizzle with sriracha.