Prep Day Kale Salad
This copycat El Jefe bowl will last in your fridge for a few days. Add avocado and dressing and you have a hearty, tasty lunch ready to rock in minutes.
Servings 4 servings
- 3 cups of kale, torn into bite-size pieces pre-washed will save you time!
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 can of black beans rinsed and drained
- ½ cup frozen corn cooked and drained
- 1 cup of cooked farro or any whole grain like brown rice wheat berries or bulgur
- Cilantro to garnish
- Squeeze of lime
- Salt and pepper
- Salad dressing of your choice
- 1 avocado sliced
Mix everything except avocado and dressing in a large tupperware and shake to combine.
When you're ready to serve, add avocado and dressing.