Roasted Tofu Potato Salad
A bright, herby, entree-style potato salad that's roasted not mushy. Plain yogurt lightens up the dressing.
Servings 2 big entree bowls
- 6 medium-to-large red potatoes cut into eighths
- 1 tsp dried dill or fresh if you’re lucky!
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary or dried if you don’t have it
- 1 block tofu of your choice
- 1 cup green beans rinsed and chopped
- A few tbsp olive oil
- A few sprinkles of kosher salt
- Spring mix for serving
- 2 tbsp low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar or Garlic Gold Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Optional: 1 clove garlic
Preheat oven to 400*
Toss potatoes in herbs, a few pinches of salt and olive oil to coat.
If your tofu isn’t flavored, add a similar flavor profile as the potatoes.
Put potatoes and tofu in oven and roast for 30-35 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender and crispy.
Toss green beans in olive oil, salt and pepper in a separate pan.
Add green beans to oven with 15 minutes remaining.
Combine dressing in a jar and shake together.
Combine everything in a bowl and top with dressing. Coat well.
Serve over spring mix.
PLUS – CRUMBLED BACON – which I totally forgot!!!!!!!!!