Spicy Shimpy Soup
This soup is souper healthy and ready in a flash! Mix and match whatever veggies and meat you have on hand.
Servings 2 Big Bowls
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- About 20 frozen shrimp or fresh!, peeled
- 1 small or 1/2 large bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup bean sprouts or snow peas
- 1 broccoli crown chopped
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp ground or freshly chopped ginger
- 2 pinches red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 grinds black pepper
- Sriratcha chilli sauce for garnish
Add some olive oil to a medium-sized sauce pan over medium heat
Sautee veggies for 5 minutes, until slightly tender.
Add broth and shrimp.
Bring to just below a boil.
When shrimp are pink, soup is ready!