Tofu Green Curry
Green curry paste makes this dinner taste authentic and ready in minutes!
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 block extra firm tofu cubed
- 1 tbsp safflower or canola oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 can coconut milk lite or regular
- 2-3 tbsp Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste
- 4 cups mixed vegetables we used eggplant and okra
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped basil or a sprinkle of dried
- 2-3 cups brown rice
Add oil to a skillet and add tofu cubes - allow to brown for about 8 minutes and then flip to other side. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour coconut milk into a medium pot and add curry paste. Whisk to combine. Heat to medium high for about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, prep all veggies.
Add veggies to coconut broth and continue to heat until veggies are cooked through, while tofu continues to brown.
When veggies are tender and tofu is brown, combine all in skillet and sprinkle on basil and any additional salt and pepper to taste.
Pour portions over cooked brown rice.