This super easy crockpot chili combines ground bison, beans, and butternut squash for a simple warming bowl.
Servings 6 Servings
- 1 pound ground bison or beef
- 1 can pinto beans drained
- 1 can red kidney beans drained
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes with juices
- 1 can rotel or tomatoes with jalapenos with juices
- 4 stalks celery chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
Brown meat in a pan over medium high.
Place squash and veggies into crockpot followed by beans and meat.
Add spices and stir.
Cook on 6 hours on low and serve with toppings like avocado and sour cream.