These meatballs are giant - so much that they bake perfectly in a muffin tin. Mix in your favorite herbs and veggies!
Servings 9 Muffins
- 1 pound grass-fed beef
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 jalapeno de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 2 eggs beat
- 1.5 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp liquid smoke optional
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400*.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix with clean hands until well combined.
Divide into 9 sections (as best you can) and form them into balls.
Place balls into a non-stick or well-greased muffin tin.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and add a tbsp of Parmesan cheese to each muffin.
Bake for 10 minutes more, until cheese is brown and meat is cooked to temp.