Sugar Cookie Oatmeal
The aroma of sugar cookies steeped into a creamy bowl of oatmeal.
Servings 2 Servings
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 8- ounce mug of Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea brewed as directed
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Sprinkle each of cinnamon ground cloves and nutmeg
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut butter for serving
- Toasted sliced almonds for serving
Boil water and steep tea for 4-6 minutes.
Combine all ingredients in a pot over medium-low heat.
Stir continuously until oatmeal is thick and creamy.
Pour into bowls and top with coconut butter and almonds.