Salmon Salad Pita Pockets
These salmon salad pita pockets are packed with spices, mustard, and veggies for a perfect all-in-one lunch!
Servings 2 Pockets
- 1 can salmon
- 5 baby carrots grated, about 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp pimentos
- 1.5 tbsp full fat mayonnaise
- 1 heaping tsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Squeeze of lemon juice about 1/4 a whole lemon
- Generous pinch each of salt and black pepper
- 2 whole wheat pitas steamed
- Lettuce spinach, pickle, tomato, sprouts for garnishing
Mix salmon through salt and pepper in a bowl until well combined.
Heat pitas in the microwave under a wet paper towel for 15-20 seconds.
Fill pitas with salmon salad and add garnishes as desired.