Thai Crunch Mason Jar Salad with Peanut Dressing
This Thai crunch mason jar salad combines hearty noodles with crunchy vegetables and peanuts plus an amazing peanut dressing that you'll want to eat on its own. Make this salad on prep day and enjoy it hot or cold when hunger calls.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 large mason jars
- 10 ounce pack Ramen wheat noodles or spaghetti
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp mixed color sesame seeds white + black
- 1 bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup zucchini noodles
- 1 cup chopped seedless cucumber
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup cilantro
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove grated
- 1/2 tsp ginger grated
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup peanut butter melted slightly in the microwave
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
Cook ramen according to package until al dente
Toss noodles in 2 tsp of oil and sesame seeds and allow to cool.
For the dressing, combine aminos, vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a jar. Add olive oil and blend with stick blender. Pour into a bowl and whisk in heated peanut butter until smooth. Stir in chopped peanuts.
Portion noodles into the bottom third of a large wide-mouth mason jar. Add veggies in layers and top with avocado, peanuts and cilantro.