Thick n Hearty and filled with all the good stuff. And ready in less than 30 minutes.
Servings 4 Big Bowls
- 2 zucchini diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 2 cups fresh green beans bite-sized
- 1 tbsp olive oil salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups veggie broth
- 28 oz can Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 15 oz can great northern beans drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic or 1 tsp Garlic Gold crunchies
- 1 heaping tsp dried herbs of your choice such as oregano and basil
- 1.5 cups whole wheat shells dry
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach
Toss first four veggie ingredients in olive oil, salt and pepper.
Roast at 400* for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine broth, tomatoes, beans, garlic and herbs and bring to a boil.
Add pasta and olives. Cover and lightly boil until pasta is tender.
Pour in roasted veggies. Cook for 1 minute more.
Season with turmeric, red pepper and black pepper.
Place spinach into bowls and pour soup on top.
Garnish with parmesan