Cookie Dough Sprinkle Cookies
Yield 24 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup (12 tbsp) unsalted butter at room temp (softened)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup regular sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Sprinkles of your choice (chia, rainbow, stars)
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare two large baking sheets with parchment.
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt) in a bowl and mix together.
- Using a Kitchenaid mixer, beat sugars and butter together until well combined, 3-5 minutes. Add the two eggs and vanilla and beat for another minute.
- Turn mixer to low and add dry ingredients, mixing until just combined into cookie dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- With an ice cream scooper, scoop out about half a scoop of dough at a time and press down to flatten a bit. Try not to eat dough!
- Top each slightly-flattened cookie with sprinkles of your choice and a little sea salt.
- Bake for 12 minutes for ultra doughy cookies (making sure the center is indeed cooked though) and closer to 16 for firmer cookies.
Recipe by Kath Eats Real Food at https://www.katheats.com/cookie-dough-sprinkle-cookies