Another delish Marsh Harbor brex! I made some more microwave banana rolled oats for our dreary day topped with fresh berries, granola and some of that freshly ground almond butter from the co-op yesterday.
There’s that almond butter under there!
Coffee. For food + beverage pairing.
Our new inn friend wanted me to put his pastry on the blog as the opposite of real food 🙂
2009 was a ca-razy year!!!
- Foodbuzz 24,24,24: Life On The Wild Side
- A quick trip to AFRICA
- Classes + food labs galore
- Study Sessions
- A wedding in Charleston
- A double-decker graduation celebration in New Orleans and Bermuda!
- Trip to Asheville!
- We ventured to Florida for a wedding + reunion….
- We fell in love with Charlottesville
- Charleston, again!
- A great summer internship experience
- Boston was a blast!
- Chitown for BlogHer!
- Baltimore to see Gram + Pop
- A mountain of a Healthy Living Summit!
- Learning to run faster
- San Francisco round I for BlogHerFood
- A visit to Jenna’s Famous Floor
- Race For The Cure 5K
- Great Grapes Wine Festival
- Family Fun on Bald Head Island
- A bizness trip to MONTANA
- Becoming future Great Harvest Bread Co owners!!
- My 27th Birthday!!
- LOVING Yoga
- The Runway 5K
- FOODBUZZ Festival! [And winning Best Food Blog]
- Wine Country Love with my blog friends
- Gingerbread Judging in Hillsborough
- Christmas parties with friends
- Finishing my last R.D. final exam!!
- Christmas Dinner 2009
With my dietetic internship, taking (and hopefully passing) the R.D. exam, our move to Charlottesville, another trip to Montana and possibly opening our bakery doors, 2010 is bound to be exciting!!