Morning!! I’m in a great mood today thanks to the beautiful blue skies and the bright orange bowl of breakfast
I started my Tuesday as usual, with yoga. I did 20 minutes of Power Vinyasa #4 with Dawnelle. LOVED IT! It had everything I’ve been looking for the past few days: strength (including an awesome plank-core challenge), lots of flow, pigeon, and a great teacher. I followed session I with a second – Hip Opening Flow. It was much slower + more stretching. The music was kind of scary too – it reminded me of the movie Sling Blade. But my hips feel opened 🙂
For breakfast I used up some of this multigrain hot cereal I got in bulk from EarthFare ages ago.
- 1/3 cup cereal, 2/3 cup water, 1/3 cup milk, 1/2 large banana, pinch salt
- 1/3 cup pumpkin, stirred in at end
- ~3 tbsp wheatberries
- 1 tsp brown sugar (this cereal was more savory than sweet rolled oats so I added a little sugar. I prefer oats…)
- 1/3 crumbled KIND Almond Coconut Bar (which I find a little too sweet for general snacking but it was perfect over oats!)
- Barney Butter drizzled on top (the top of the BB jars are always more “flowing” than the bottoms so I scattered it around rather than trying to keep it on the spoon)
A cuppa French pressed joe. We’re using up some bags of regular coffee and they’re pretty gross. I miss my flavors!!
Check out Angela sporting the “I Eat Real Food.” shirt!!
I absolutely love this shirt. I purposely bought the ‘looser’ style tee because most of my tees are snug and tight so this was a nice change up! It is so comfy. I love wearing it around the house and it would even make a great workout shirt!
Feed Me Carrots ‘N’ Cake
Happy Birthday CNC!!! Congrats Tina for a fun year of blogging 🙂
I’ve got a million things to do today – ahhhhhh!