I’m behind schedule, but trucking along.
I got up at 6:30 and did 20 minutes of Yoga For Runners. I thought it would be better as a warm up than a cool down, and I was right. It was energizing for my run! So was watching Angela’s latest running form posts. I tried to focus on kicking butt!
I set out on a sunrise 4 miles around my neighborhoods that was filled with smells! (You guys know I have a supersmeller nose!) I smelled:
- Laundry detergent
- Refried beans (??)
- Channel Allure (that was me!!)
My run was a good one. Stats:
- Total: 4.4 miles, 38:00 mins
- Mile 1: 8:52
- Mile 2: 8:33
- Mile 3: 8:53 (including a jog in place to cross the street)
- Mile 4: 8:35
After a shower, I made a big bowl to carry me through the morning and my exam:
The keys for satiety for me are:
- High Fiber
- High Protein
- High Fat
- High Volume
ALL TOGETHER. One or the other won’t do much, 2 at a time is better, but all 4 is key. This bowl had all 4 🙂
- 1 carton Better Whey of Life (protein + volume)
- 1/2 banana (volume + fiber)
- 3 strawberries (volume + fiber)
- 1/3 cup blackberries (volume + fiber)
- 1 tbsp flax (fiber + fat + some protein)
- 2 tbsp wheatberries (fiber + some protein)
- 1/3 cup Uncle Sams (fiber + protein)
- 1 tbsp almonds (fat + protein)
- Spoonful Naturally More (fat + deliciousness)
FYI: About 500 calories. Lots of the rest.
Had a half cup of coffee to not throw off my day –
See y’all when 1 is down!