Today is the peak of fall. A warm day with about 20% of the leaves on the ground and the other 80% sporting reds, yellows, golds, and oranges.
Matt and I decided to take a walk and capture some of the beauty for evermore.
Harder than it looks
Go, triceps, go!!
There was lots of Halloween prep spotted
A little kitty warming up
He followed us!
And even a zombie!
The snack that fueled me: Alliebar!
I was hungry all day today – had a few pieces of dried fruit and nuts to tide me over as well.
[And then the sun set : (]
For dinner we ventured over to Faith + Tate’s!!
Per usual,the menu was simply gourmet!
Those fancy salts came out again!
And Faith made Better Basil Butter (go ask her what that means – it was complicated!)
We started the evening with a wee bit of Pinot
And dinner was served – Roasted Tofu, Baked Rosemary Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Broc + Cauli and Crusty Olive Bread.
Her tofu marinade was outstanding! I think nutritional yeast was involved!?
Midway through dinner a second bottle of wine was opened. "This is how we do ittttt"
This bottle was compliments of Sarah + Josh for the party this weekend and it was FAB!
World Market Sea Salt Chocolate. OMG, this made me realize how much I’ve been missing dark chocolate in my life!!
And a sliced pink lady…have also been missing those!
Thanks to friends for the fun!!
[PS. Can you believe we went from local friends of Kate + Nate to Tate + Faith!? It’s crazy! I say them all wrong all the time!]