I no longer accept products for review on KERF.
However, occasionally something is given to me to consume or I try something for my OpenSky store. Below are the bylaws I follow that you can expect while reading product reviews in my archives or if you see something new come through.
- Products should always fit within my “eat real food’” (or pretty darn close to it) theme.
- I always mention the first time that I try something that it was given to me as a sample to review. I will always do this the first time you see me eat something, but I may not mention it the second, third, fourth and hundredeth time I eat it to finish up the jar, box or sample. I am assuming most of you are regular readers and will take note the first time
- I absolutely would not write a good review about a product simply because it was free – my reviews are always my own opinions and you will find products scattered about that I have found sub-par. I let the companies who send the products know that my review will be my honest opinion.
- I do not accept payment to write good things about a product. If I like something, I really do like it. And I’m not afraid to say if I don’t!
- I believe firmly in keeping the integrity of my blog and would never compromise my beliefs and standards for the sake of a payment.