Leg is better today!!
My plan of attack: Rest, Ice, Compression, EAT is going well
I’m thinking I might have to give my hour back and do some upper body stuff tonight – just to keep the blood flowing. Nothing leg related though!
I spent some time chatting with my girlfriends Jasmine and Rosemary this AM.
Oregano says hello too (he’s a boy)
So does the manatee I found in my coffee!!
Friends of Bob
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Muesli (I have decided that I don’t like this for oatmeal. Only overnight oats. The oats are really thick and always gelatinize on me!? They don’t get creamy. Not sure why!)
- 1/8 cup 10 Grain Hot Cereal
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- Splash vanilla, pinch salt
- Galaxy Granola
- Maranatha Dark Chocolate Almond (M stands for MELT. Maranatha’s nut butters are hands-down the best for melting. And I love a puddle on the top of my oats! The guy melted just like their almond butter does and I was in chocolate heaven)
- Naturally Nutty Vanilla Almond Butter (also one of the top 5 nut butters there are – I’m going to do a list soon of the best of the best)
Off to that place for 8 hours. Then life can resume!