Thick n Hearty and filled with all the good stuff. And ready in less than 30 minutes. Serves 4 big ole bowls.
- 2 zucchini, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 2 cups fresh green beans, bite-sized
- 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups veggie broth
- 28 oz can Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 15 oz can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic or 1 tsp Garlic Gold crunchies
- 1 heaping tsp dried herbs of your choice, such as oregano and basil
- 1.5 cups whole wheat shells, dry
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 cups baby spinach
- Toss first four veggie ingredients in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400* for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine broth, tomatoes, beans, garlic and herbs and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and olives. Cover and lightly boil until pasta is tender.
- Pour in roasted veggies. Cook for 1 minute more.
- Season with turmeric, red pepper and black pepper.
- Place spinach into bowls and pour soup on top.
- Garnish with parmesan