This is probably my very favorite oatmeal recipe:
- 1/4 cup Scottish oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 scant tbsp each of chia seeds and raisins
- 1/3 cup pumpkin, stirred in at end
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese, stirred in at end
- Cinnamon + vanilla, stirred in at end
- Toppings: Crunchy Coconut granola, coconut, a few butterscotch chips, Maranatha AB (my fav!)
Because I prance….
In honor of OPRAH, here’s a tidbit about my favorite seasonal coffees
Deck The Blog, Deck The Mug
I think the Fresh Market makes the absolute best coffee around. And their seasonals are just as good!
And I found this Gingerbread at Trader Joe’s yesterday. It’s really nice!! Very gingery. The coffee isn’t quite a rich as Fresh Market’s but I still liked it a lot. It actually reminded me a bit of the coffee I had in Kenya!
Excited for a run today. Some studying for finals, which I have on Wed. and Friday.