Well I haven’t gotten much school work done today, but I’ve been working nonstop since I left you last!
- Cleaned the bathroom
- Caught up on emails
- Mailed 2 packages
- Ordered more stamps
- Printed out Clinical notes
- RVSPed to a wedding
- Had a call with a possible freelance op ( )
- Did the dishes
- Folded 2 loads of laundry
- Sorted and put away the “don’t know what to do with this” pile on my washing machine
- Reorganized the hooks in the laundry room
- Rode to the ATM on my bike and deposited checks
- Rode to gym, workout
- Made a new recipe
- Ate lunch
- Did the dishes again
So now I feel super organized and ready to move onward with my work.
I made what I am calling Fiesta Broccoli Dip (<—recipe) that is inspired by Heather’s Broc Guac. Somebody ate all the avocado, so I didn’t have much to work with, but I had lots of peppers, so I made it a chunky mix instead. Cilantro is the key ingredient!
I couldn’t decide between a more-filling GH bun or the more-fun Food Should Taste Good multigrain flax chips, so I had both! The Fietsta Spread was deposited on both of these delivery carbs –
And lastly, a mango and some blackberries!! I actually got too full to finish this so I am saving it for a snack.