- 3 cups pasta sauce (like Classico Spicy Tomato and Pesto)
- 16 ounces 2% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 9 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Approximately 4 cups mixed vegetables (I used spinach, carrots, sundried tomatoes, and zucchini)
Preheat oven to 400*. Spray 11 X 8 glass casserole dish.
- Combine cottage and parmesan cheeses.
- Place 3 uncooked noodles in pan.
- Cover with 1 cup pasta sauce, 1/3 cheese mixture, 1/3 vegetables, and 1/3 mozzarella.
- Repeat 2 more times.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake one hour.
Makes about 8 servings, ~350 kcal per serving.