You probably saw the signs last night when I mentioned a can of butternut squash. Ever since seeing Tina put it in her oatmeal as a pumpkin alternative, I put it on my “to eat” list
I was actually a little nervous because the can was stinking up my kitchen as I whipped the banana oats, but it turned out great!!
- 1/3 cup oats, vanilla soy milk, water, 1/2 large banana, pinch salt, 1.5 tbsp raisins
- ~1/3 cup pureed butternut squash (Trader Joe’s is the only place I’ve found it), stirred in at end
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tbsp pruney pumkpin butter
- ~1/4 Cocoa Pistachio ProBar
- Barney Butter, sprinkled around
It actually turned quite soupy after I stirred in the squash. Puzzling! Perhaps water content. It never quite gelled back up. But it tasted awesome! Almost like pumpkin oatmeal mixed with a little apple pie??
An orange on fire! My grandmother gave me a set of these cute candles –
I started my day with 45 minutes of Detox Yoga. Then I straightened up the house. Now I’m going to take my Psych Test online. Then workout. Then lunch out. Then study all afternoon!