Made my way to to the gym this morning and enjoyed an easy 45 minutes on the elliptical with Body + Soul, followed by a round of stretching. On the way home I had on the Christmas station and I was so happy! I just love Christmas music and for some reason this year I’m late in the game turning in on (keep on rolling your eyes :mrgreen:) Anyways, I had the great idea to turn on our house stereo so I could listen while getting ready and during breakfast this morning. It’s the most wonderful time of the yearrrrrrrrrr! It sure did boost my mood.
So did this!
- 1/3 cup Windy Hill Flax Oats, 1/3 cup 2% milk, 1/3 cup H20
- 1 tiny banana
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese (stirred in at end)
- 1 tsp fork-shaved coconut butter
- And topped with half of this!
- And a spoonful of Barney Butter
+ Yerba Mate Dark Roast tea -
I’ve got a full day of hard studying + memorization. Save your burning question until Thursday if you can!!