Tomorrow is JUNE!!! That means July 1 is almost here. Wheeeeeeee!
I had trouble sleeping AGAIN last night – although this time it was on the nighttime end. My brain would not stop thinking of ways to pack our house up even when I was telling her to go to sleep.
I also may have been thinking about this:
And THIS!! I had a $1 off coupon and WOW. It’s the vanilla hemp milk experience all over again! Since Living Harvest changed their recipe, this is my replacement. Marshmallowy!!
Matt whipped up the oats today! My portion:
- 1/3 cup oats, coconut milk, water
- 1/4 a banana
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese, stirred in at end
- 1/4 cup blueberries, stirred in at end
- Nuttzo PF!!!
- Chopped almonds
- Chai granola
The coconut milk didn’t curdle, but it didn’t emulsify either…?
His – all green!
We’re waiting on:
1) House counter offer
2) Bakery location response to our letter of intent
3) Email back from potential cute rental house (although this is just an inquiry – not anything set)
I’m also up in the Surgical/Trauma ICU for the first time.
Gonna be a big day!